Drawing Tool Reviews And Care Guides
(To reduce your trial and error horrors.)
- A Beginner's Guide To Drawing Pencils, Erasers and Blenders - Types, descriptions, pictures, and how to use them.
- Accessories - Handy accessories and neat gizmos that make drawing more fun.
- Art Supply Catalogs and Online Stores - Where to buy art supplies and request free catalogs.
- Graphite Pencils - Comparison chart of graphite drawing pencils with a FAQ.
- Drawing Aids to Print - Printable value scale and mid gray square with peek hole.
- Drawing Paper - Reviews of the best and worst paper for graphite pencil drawing.
- Drawing Templates - When it comes to curves, angles, and ovals, templates can keep you sane.
- Erasers - For more than erasing mistakes! My favorite erasers and how I use them.
- Got Spots? - How to remove stubborn spots from drawing paper.
- Keep Those Borders Clean - For a professional look, keep your drawings clean as you work.
- Magnetic Drawing Board - How to build my magnetic drawing board, and an inexpensive alternative if you're not up to building your own.
- Mechanical or Wooden Pencils - What type do you need? It depends on what you want to draw.
- Tools, Mine - What's in my toolbox.
- Tools, Yours - What you need in your toolbox. Beginner, intermediate, and advanced tool lists.
- Sharpeners - Good long point pencil sharpeners, and an odd (but fun) flat pencil sharpener.
- Sketchbooks - Make your own simple sketchbooks for small projects.