1. You will need something to draw with and something to draw on. Paper and pencil, chalk and sidewalk, finger and mud, brunt stick and cave wall; all these things will do.
2. Make a line.
3. Realize the this line is much more than a mark. It is a passage of time, a dance of motion, an opening into the soul. This one simple line. Is. Everything.
4. This line, that is everything, did not exist in this reality before you created it.
5. This line, this simple stroke, is the point at which the universe moved through you.
6. The universe is waiting to flow through your pencil tip in a kaleidoscoping generation of creativity.
7. Humbly make your next mark.