Supplies – with links to my affiliate art supply store, Dick Blick.
- Canson Pure White Drawing Paper – This is the paper I used. It’s inexpensive and has a good texture for sketching, but most other smooth drawings paper will work for this texture too.
- 2B, HB, and 2H Pencils – A good starter range of pencils.
- Kneaded Eraser – I buy several of the small ones because I lose them all the time. (I suspect a certain cat loves them too much.)
- Battery Powered Eraser – This one is a bit pricey, but it’s worth it. I’ve had mine for 20 years and it’s still going great. However, you can find them for around $10 is you shop around.
- Small blending brush – Try several styles to find the kind you like best. See what kind I use in my blending how to.
Photo of Teddy Bear To Draw